Bree & Rob | Southern Highlands Australian Bush Engagement Session

A few days ago  I got to hang out and shoot Bree & Rob! 
We were so undecided whether or not to postpone the shoot due to weather and decided 5 minutes before we had to leave, to just roll with it and embrace the rain, and I am SO glad that we did! The mountain was foggy and had been pitter-pattering away with rain all day. 
Bring on the wedding in August!!